PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team USA leaders in ACP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team USA leaders in ACP

Here are the latest Team USA leaders in the America's Cup of Poker. I know of at least two PSO members in the top 20! Me and Cpt. Quiver i(in bold). The top 4 finishers go on to represent Team USA in the America's Cup of Poker, which will be held in Argentina in the city of Rosario, May 30-31.
    1. 1. foldin 11 12002
    2. 2. Albatross75 11870
    3. 3. ltsporter 11237
    4. 4. Loxnessi 11028
    5. 5. DocMicro 10389
    6. 6. Cougars4444 10371
    7. 7. xmanmitch 9381
    8. 8. JJems 9110
    9. 9. teepack 9069
    10. 10. igotdblues 8888
    11. 11. cpt.quiver 8555
    12. 12. FC Levski 8210
    13. 13. tigatele 7967
    14. 14. RARNOLDTX 7900
    15. 15. GiftGiver 7697
    16. 16. HugoCesar811 7051
    17. 17. doncjone 7002
    18. 18. fivestud 6810
    19. 19. fasteddie969 6556
    20. 20. mitsubishiso 6525

Do they pay for your plane fair and everything too?

Comment

Originally posted by o0o0AcEo0o0 View Post
      Do they pay for your plane fair and everything too?
      I would Assume so....by the way acey its fare...just so u know

Comment

It's my understanding, from chatting with one of the guys who made it last year, that they pay your transportation, hotel and meals as well as you getting to play in the tourney. That sounds like an awesome trip!

Here's what it says in the FAQ:

"The final eight Americas Cup of Poker teams will win packages - including travel expenses and accommodation in Argentina - to play before a live audience."

Plus, each member of the team is guaranteed at least $1,000 in prize money (the last-place team gets $5,000 to be divided among the five team members), with potential to win $5,000, if your team comes in first place ($25,000 to the winning team!).

Comment

Originally posted by teepack View Post
          It's my understanding, from chatting with one of the guys who made it last year, that they pay your transportation, hotel and meals as well as you getting to play in the tourney. That sounds like an awesome trip!

Here's what it says in the FAQ:

"The final eight Americas Cup of Poker teams will win packages - including travel expenses and accommodation in Argentina - to play before a live audience."

Plus, each member of the team is guaranteed at least $1,000 in prize money (the last-place team gets $5,000 to be divided among the five team members), with potential to win $5,000, if your team comes in first place ($25,000 to the winning team!).
          The really important part is how much of that money are you going to share w/ me. Great Job teepack. Hope you make it and GL

Comment

If I make it there sharkatack, I'd be happy to share some of my winnings with you!!

Comment

That's awesome, teepack, will keep my fingers crossed for you! good luck! umbup:
              Last edited by tiabrenda; Thu Mar 31, 2011, 03:53 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

I know Albatross used to play here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                  I know Albatross used to play here as well.
                  Albatross is proving to be a most worthy foe!

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.