PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a stat tracking site that calculates rebuys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a stat tracking site that calculates rebuys?

not that i go nuts on rebuys or another because i have a lil strategy and i cap myself, but is there a site that can actually track the amount of rebuys/addons you have made?

No.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      No.
      Doesn't SharkScope do it?
      Because as per john.duce stats, it shows rebuy's

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post

Do you subscribe Sand ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
          Do you subscribe Sand ?
          I did subscribe years ago and rarely go now, so no My stats were way off, same with OPR Now I download my history audit every month, been doing that for 8 months now I trust the audit and PT3 for all my stats, plus I have it on excell umbup:
          Last edited by Sandtrap777; Wed Mar 30, 2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

we can request an audit from PS?

pretty sure i'm a higher roi in 3r/180turbo than in $2/180turbo. just didn't want to do the math

it seems i can't actually look at stas for individual tourneys on sharkscope.

i would start doing an excel sheet but i know i wouldn't keep up with it

thanks guys

Comment

I know OPR takes a average rebuy amount from the whole field to work out your ROI.
              Kind of messes up you ROI if you dont rebuy as much as the rest of the players do in a tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by john.duce View Post
                we can request an audit from PS?

pretty sure i'm a higher roi in 3r/180turbo than in $2/180turbo. just didn't want to do the math

it seems i can't actually look at stas for individual tourneys on sharkscope.

i would start doing an excel sheet but i know i wouldn't keep up with it

thanks guys

Click on "Requests" and click "Playing History Audit"
                Choose the dates you want and the format and finish with a password.

It really is amazing looking back at a week doing this and if your in a backing contract most of them expect you to send them the password or a copy.I like it cause it shows FPPs as well.

Comment

I don't subscribe to sharkscope, so I don't know. But afaik they can not get rebuy info from the site, stars does not publish who took how many rebuys only total rebuys for a tourney.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I did subscribe years ago and rarely go now, so no My stats were way off, same with OPR Now I download my history audit every month, been doing that for 8 months now I trust the audit and PT3 for all my stats, plus I have it on excell umbup:
                    Sand you sound like a former accountant and my guess is a playing audit would tell you everything... amount of rebuys etc... dont know but its my guess

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                      Sand you sound like a former accountant and my guess is a playing audit would tell you everything... amount of rebuys etc... dont know but its my guess

It tells you EVERYTHING
                      Money in, money out, Vpp's, Fpp's, Tournament ID, time you started, time finisged, rebuy's, rewards, type of game, etc

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.