PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cracked the ACP leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cracked the ACP leaderboard

Check out the latest players rankings for the USA on Pokerstars, and you'll see I'm in 15th place! And I should move up a few spots because that doesn't take into account my win in last night's $1.10 tourney against Canada. Boy, I'd sure love to represent the USA in the ACP, but there are a lot of talented players in front of me. I've got some work to do, but I'm going to give it my best!
    America's Cup individual rankings

Originally posted by teepack View Post
    Check out the latest players rankings for the USA on Pokerstars, and you'll see I'm in 15th place! And I should move up a few spots because that doesn't take into account my win in last night's $1.10 tourney against Canada. Boy, I'd sure love to represent the USA in the ACP, but there are a lot of talented players in front of me. I've got some work to do, but I'm going to give it my best!
    America's Cup individual rankings
    Congrats TP!.....yep,pretty sure you'll be passin me up on the next update.....we've got a five more matches...so let's bring it on home...PSOs got some healthy rep's in Canada as well....GL to all..Q

Comment

Hey Cpt.!!

Yea, Team Canada really kicked our butt in the $11 tourney last night, but it looks like we won the overall. I know they had more top 100 points in both of the $1 tourneys and the $11 tourney, but I guess we wiped them out in the freerolls and $0.11 tourneys because we are 4-0 and they are now 3-1 in the standings!

5 more matches to go. Let's go Team USA!!

Comment

Do you have any idea how this work???

The top 6 countries are going to Argentina to fight it out
        So for now, yes it's the team, but mainly, who are the top 4 players that will go and represent there country

Comment

I am confused about what this is? I have participated in a few, but not sure why lol. Do we just play tournies all year against eachother all year and then there is some big tournament or something? Maybe if I knew why I was trying to go up the leader board I would start actually trying to.

Comment

Originally posted by o0o0AcEo0o0 View Post
            I am confused about what this is? I have participated in a few, but not sure why lol. Do we just play tournies all year against eachother all year and then there is some big tournament or something? Maybe if I knew why I was trying to go up the leader board I would start actually trying to.
            5 more matches/countries left...Top 4 point getters Play for their respective teams...top 6 tms guar. trip to Argentina,next 2or 4 playoff,i think, for last spot(s)....7 games,avail.per match.....35 chances to make points....GL to All..........Quiver

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.