PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q3 Offsuit = 60,000,000,000th Winner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q3 Offsuit = 60,000,000,000th Winner

Anybody watch it? I think it was at a 6-Max $5/$10 FLHE table. One guy folded, and the winning hand ended up being Q3o, with a pair of threes, if I remember right. The guy got over $100,000. About $200,000 between everyone there. Lowest prize was $11,000. Crazy.

I got to my computer as the 599,999,000,000th hand was being dealt and raced to get to a few tables, but everything from the $5 tables through the $25 tables had waitlists. I managed to hit four of them, but it was insane. As soon as the 60bil was dealt, all my tables emptied, and I got about ten notices that seats were available.

Wow.
    Last edited by PanickyPoker; Tue Mar 29, 2011, 05:05 PM.

Nothing like the gay waiter. Queen with a trey.
    No, I missed it panicky...first time I ever had 5 tables at once going though...even showed a profit when I finished.
    But no milestone love.
    Good luck today all, I'll be gone most of the day taking wife to airport.

Comment

thanks for the post. I also tried to get in from 1/2 down to .01/.02 I could not get a table open from about 20 min prior to the hand hitting it was crazy as soon as a table opened it was filled then i had 20+ seat available msgs. LOL for the 70th Billion I will have to be on an hour before I guess.

Comment

Exactly how far away is this airport?

I'm actually up as well, courtesy of a guy who called me a donk after going all in with a pair of queens while I held a set of aces. He might be right. I played those aces horribly.

Oh, and don't worry. I have a feeling the milestones will keep coming.

Comment

Not terribly far, but she doesn't like to go in alone, and w/ the 18 month old... it may take a while.

Comment

The NLH tables had crazy waitlists at every level, but I was able to get seats on O8, Stud and FLH tables, so that's an alternative if you can't get on the NLH tables. Those tables are eligible for milestone hands too. It was a fixed limit table that got the 60 billionth hand.

Comment

was on a FLHE and it missed me

Comment

I think we all played more cash tables last week, I always had at least 4 running and I usually run just 2 . Missed one milestone by 8 hands but on the plus side found 4 tabling easier than i thought and I have my BR up about $50 thru Monday and just a few vpps away from my first silverstar. umbup:

Comment

Congrats freddy. The club's getting big this month.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                    One guy folded, and the winning hand ended up being Q3o, with a pair of threes, if I remember right. The guy got over $100,000. About $200,000 between everyone there. Lowest prize was $11,000. Crazy.
                    Yet another epic fail!!! It never ceases to amaze me how many people have absolutely no clue. Every single milestone someone on the winning table folds their hand. Hello. Please if you ever find yourself in this situation people, DON'T FOLD!!! If it's NL ship your stack in and hope someone else folds. umbup:
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I just remembered something funny. About six hosts came into the chat box, and maybe three from Team Pro, and I'm pretty sure one of the first things that I saw one of the purple commentators say was, "Remember, you can't win if you fold." That was followed by him/her prompting for questions before the hand began.

Comment

I know, they stop the hand before the deal, explain what's going on, take questions, the whole 9 yards, so it's not like someone just wandered into this by accident and doesn't realize.

Last edited by TheLangolier; Tue Mar 29, 2011, 10:27 PM.
                        Head Live Trainer
                        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It was probably a bot that folded: not programmed for these situations LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                            Yet another epic fail!!! It never ceases to amaze me how many people have absolutely no clue. Every single milestone someone on the winning table folds their hand. Hello. Please if you ever find yourself in this situation people, DON'T FOLD!!! If it's NL ship your stack in and hope someone else folds. umbup:
                            That's what I was thinking...umbup:

Comment

The one who folded was from Russia so maybe his English isn't good. Considering only one bet per round and therefore it was a pretty cheap hand to see to the end and that a pair of 3s won, it was an incredibly stupid fold though.

I was on for several hours and was getting really bored towards the end, just waiting for the final milestone and then quit each table. It wasn't too kind on my bank roll and I'm glad the promotion is over. Maybe now I can quit while I'm ahead instead of waiting for the next milestone hand and losing all my profits in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.