PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DirtyRubberz is Gone!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirtyRubberz is Gone!!!

Dirty is user not found! Dirty is gone forever!!! Witness protection program?

I'm gonna go have some cookies now. So sad.

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post

wow he was in the 5:30 PSO last night he got 2nd, I got 5th

Comment

What happened to him? And how do you guys search to see if players exist or not?

Comment

I bet he turned into a cookie and some one ate him.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Maybe chat banned. I remember someone was also chat banned and they couldn't be found either. I doubt dirty is gone. I like dirty post. And what that guy writes is ok too.

Comment

I am new to the forum and mostly have just been reading the threads from the side line. Just wondering if there was something you may have witnessed that made you think he may get bounced? What made you do the search for him? Just wondering because I noticed him on the PresBruno impeachment wagon and thought maybe I missed some of the fireworks.

Comment

There might have been a thread earlier today where he slammed Big Bird pretty bad. You know, the big yellow guy from the kids' show. If that was the case, his posts may have been deleted for being too offensive.

Off to work now. Hope you guys figure out where he went.

Comment

Well if you do a google search on him, a twitter page comes up, apparently he's quit poker to sell *****-shaped rubber bands now?

Comment

If Dirty is gone I am saddened. He is an essential persona and contributor on this Forum.

I did notice that a couple of his posts from yesterday had been removed. His comments were heated and blunt, but I didn't think them over-the-top. My verbal sparring with Dirty was simply the collision of radically opposed viewpoints. I am sorry if this is the outcome.

I bear no ill will toward Dirty and hope we shall see his return soon.
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I loves dirtyrubberz, but I might like cookies better.

This is good for much LOLing.

How many months of work went into this?

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                        So how hard was it to get your name changed?

I thought I saw you post in the Langolier's thread "Revenge".. then when I went back, it was the cookie monster.

I know there was no way this character has over 1600 posts w/o me noticing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                          Ah, is this the wolf in sheep's clothing?

If so, I say great. The alias is a big improvement.
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

could it be

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                            So how hard was it to get your name changed?

I thought I saw you post in the Langolier's thread "Revenge".. then when I went back, it was the cookie monster.

I know there was no way this character has over 1600 posts w/o me noticing him.
                            Could the cookie monster be our missing hero? Look at the posts, I'm fairly sure those were some of Dirty's. Hope so anyway. Just a thought. Have a good one Lasthippie

Comment

That's weak, I wanna change my name too. I'm writing support. What do i have to say to get the change iseecookies. I would ask dirty, but, he's no where to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.