PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best idea 4 learning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best idea 4 learning

as a school, lets get even more competitive in the PSO skill league by showing the hole cards of all top ten ranked players for the second half of the month
    this would clear up any questions about chip dumping or collusion becuase the info would be out there
    it would allow any pso member to put in the time to learn the trade secrets of the top guns
    it would EXPONENTIONALLY increase the learning curve
    if this is a TRUE BREED NG GROUND OF FUTURE CHAMPS
    then lets get some learning on
    the top ten all make plenty of dough FOR FREE
    share the knowledge
    lets make some innernet champs up in this place
    i

what a great idea buaffalohead!
    also you could have these people do some Q and A about their poker thinking in the hand and maybe compensate them with sunday storm tickets or something to make up for sharing their trade secrets

Comment

Originally posted by buffalohead View Post
      what a great idea buaffalohead!
      also you could have these people do some Q and A about their poker thinking in the hand and maybe compensate them with sunday storm tickets or something to make up for sharing their trade secrets
      1st problem is that the top player isn't playing the second half...much...lol

Comment

What I suggested is that the final table of one PSO game each week be replayed with all cards exposed like they do on the big games. As you said, it would be a great learning experience as we see what everyone had and can deduce the player's reasoning when betting.

That idea went into the suggestion box where it disappeared somewhere in the cosmos.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
          What I suggested is that the final table of one PSO game each week be replayed with all cards exposed like they do on the big games. As you said, it would be a great learning experience as we see what everyone had and can deduce the player's reasoning when betting.

That idea went into the suggestion box where it disappeared somewhere in the cosmos.
          I like the idea Cairn. Some great poker players here in the league. Should make it a Sunday FT tho. The only problem about the top boarders is you won't see very meany T10 on a FT as unfortunately ranking in this league is not about Final Tables. It would be nice, but, not necessary to make top 10. In terms of the other ideas, I think it would be great. Q and A would be good. But, the help does exist. Cowboy and JDean do a class on Sat. on Vent. Everyone's welcome. And tons of mentor coaches in the forums. Just have to ask. GL all -shark

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
            I like the idea Cairn. Some great poker players here in the league. Should make it a Sunday FT tho. The only problem about the top boarders is you won't see very meany T10 on a FT as unfortunately ranking in this league is not about Final Tables. It would be nice, but, not necessary to make top 10. In terms of the other ideas, I think it would be great. Q and A would be good. But, the help does exist. Cowboy and JDean do a class on Sat. on Vent. Everyone's welcome. And tons of mentor coaches in the forums. Just have to ask. GL all -shark
            if a tourny were scheduled for anyone in the top 50,once a mos fr last mos. ranking,I'd watch the replay,and bust my ass to get in,,,,lol....would also love to hear the thinking behind some of those moves,and as I'm sure anyone at a tbl.i've sat at will confirm..am more than Happy to express mine...most of the time....hehe

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.