PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know that icky feeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that icky feeling

O.K. this is the last time I do this I swear, but this hand replayer is the coolest thing ever!!! (This is from a little earlier in the "storm.") We all know this feeling, and it sucks, but I still felt bad for the guy/gal. Is sympathy, empathy and compassion allowed in poker? I actually felt kinda bad. Maybe I'm not cut out for this.

I was at the final table of a $2 (I think) MTT awhile back, and I knocked out another guy the exact same way. He seemed pretty polite before that, but I imagine he left quite upset about the whole thing.

Comment

I've been knocked out by the flush. Had AA flushed last night (by T9).
      If he/she is a good player...water off a duck's ass.
      If not, let 'em whirl.

Comment

My stomach woulda started churnin as soon as i saw ur spade......too many times....ugh....lol..That's Poker..

Comment

LOL Panicky u know he was pissed. I know I do and the worst thing who to blame, luck is a subjective thing, you cant punch it. he he. my computer's still in one piece, for now.
          My sis dropped my neice off today and I told her I was gonna be busy playin poker. She sd thats ok she can just watch cartoons in the living room. About three times my neice yelled downstairs, "what happened?"
          "oh nothing," i said. "just playin on the computer."
          i usually try not to yell obscenities around kids, but u know where im coming from if u play this game. lol.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.