PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Fantasy League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Fantasy League

OK, so I have an idea for April. How about a PSO Fantasy League, choosing 5 PSO players and a small buyin(maybe $3). Then using PSO Points, determining winners who will receive 100% of the prize pool.

Here is the way I see a lineup to be determined:

1) You choose 5 players.
    2) 1 player from the Top 100 of March
    3) 1 player from 101-250.
    4) 2 players from 251-500.
    5) 1 player from 501+.

Anybody interested and any suggestions? This just sounds like fun and an added element to the league. And YES, you can put yourself on your team.

PSO Keno?

Comment

So, we would have to wait until April 1st to pick our team to know whom was where in March.

I am in. Will post on April 1st.

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
        So, we would have to wait until April 1st to pick our team to know whom was where in March.

I am in. Will post on April 1st.

JT
        Yeah JT, I figured that your team would have to be picked by April 3rd. And yes, I know some people will bring up having 3 days to see who gets out of the gate, but as we have seen, fast out of the gate can sometimes be a bad thing.

Comment

Just curious if anyone besides JT is interested as we get close to the end of March. As I stated you will have until April 3rd to submit your team of PSO players and see how much fun we can have.

Comment

Im in, u can check my league stats if that will help if any one wanting to choose me in their team!
            Last edited by KOingDonks; Wed Mar 30, 2011, 01:48 PM. Reason: :)

Comment

OK..I have decided that 2 leagues will run. The first will be the $3 entry and I will add $25 to the final prize pool. The number of winners will be determined by the number of entrants.

The second will be a free league. This league will be a winner take all prize of $10.

You can post your teams here begining April 1st, but must be submitted by the and of the day on April 3rd. Or you can PM me your team if you don't want anyone to see until after the deadline. Also include whether you will be playing the free league or the pay league when you submit your team.

Thanks,

Eric

Comment

I'm in for the pay league.

McQ60

Comment

i'm in for the pay league do we send u the $3 when we submit our teams.

Comment

I'm in for the pay league.
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Freddys Angels......Meowsaskitty,Razzys,Tracy123somsom,Tex askick,Chelle ...............These Girls will RocK You!!

Comment

Freddys Devils ... Grama Deb,Chrissy,Queen Bee,Starlanna,Chilli 2u ok i got 2 teams now i love all my girls

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                          OK, so I have an idea for April. How about a PSO Fantasy League, choosing 5 PSO players and a small buyin(maybe $3). Then using PSO Points, determining winners who will receive 100% of the prize pool.

Here is the way I see a lineup to be determined:

1) You choose 5 players.
                          2) 1 player from the Top 100 of March
                          3) 1 player from 101-250.
                          4) 2 players from 251-500.
                          5) 1 player from 501+.

Anybody interested and any suggestions? This just sounds like fun and an added element to the league. And YES, you can put yourself on your team.
                          This sounds like fun....I think I'll be in for the pay league, so We pick our teams before april 3rd and send you the 3 dollars when we pick?

How will the winner be chosen? I'm guessing by adding up the 5 picks total points and who evers is highest wins? will this be a winner take all or like top 3 paid?

Comment

i would'nt mind taking part, im ranked 507 so if any body is thinking of setting a team up and needs a ranked 500+ player let me no.
                            Also will this be 1 game or will it run through the month like the current league?

Comment

good idea

Sounds like fun. I'll do the cash one. Do we send you the money when we post our team? have a good one everyone!! Lasthippie

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.