PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Moving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Moving

is really annoying.... just as I get a good read on all the players I am forced to deal with a whole group I know nothing about while others will not be table moved until much later... not fair.

LOL

The old hedgehog has been moved so many times in some games I'm now eligible for the frequesnt flier program.

Think of it in a positive way. You get to demonstrate your skills to more players and can charm them at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
      is really annoying.... just as I get a good read on all the players I am forced to deal with a whole group I know nothing about while others will not be table moved until much later... not fair.

A. This is an example of something that happens to EVERY other player here,yet you seem to have cornered the market on coming in here and bitching,pissing and moaning about these things. Go figure.

B. Just curious.............With all this moving going on,how many times did you land on a table with your other account(s)?

C. I bet you really start whining when you've got people to agree to dump to you,and before they can pay off their part of the deal--BAM-- you get moved.

D. Look at it this way---it's a whole new table of people that you can insult,beg to join your club,beg to fold to you (because you "deserve" to win),try to get to go along with co-operative play schemes of yours,--all of the above.

E. At this point I'm thinking you would have a hard time finding anyone in this Forum who would consider you getting run over by a truck unfair,so good luck with your blubbering.

Comment

Think of how annoying it is to the ppl at the new table. You being moved there. All POV. FYI.

Comment

How's this for not fair....

Barnacles gone, you are still here

Comment

I think they should leave you at a table by yourself until you pay your debts. umbup: That sounds fair to me. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
              I think they should leave you at a table by yourself until you pay your debts. umbup: That sounds fair to me. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz
              I agree... welching is so unfair.... im just sayin...

Comment

Pres, if PSO were to throw you out of the league who would be left for everyone to pick on?

You're always welcome at my table. And beg, whine, and flame all you want. These guys wouldn't have half the fun if you weren't around.

You haven't gotten to the top of the Leaderboard, but you're forever the center of attention. Congratulations!
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Last edited by Deleted user; Mon Mar 28, 2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

cash games ftw! You never get moved from the cash game table, you get to stay at the same table as long as you want. And you're welcome at my cash game table any time too pres. umbup:
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                      cash games ftw! You never get moved from the cash game table, you get to stay at the same table as long as you want. And you're welcome at my cash game table any time too pres. umbup:
                      Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you need to have cash to sit at a cash game table.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
                        You are either ignorant to the situation or just another troll.
                        Its quite obvious your one of these,since you continue to be a fanboy.
                        Dear Dirty One,
                        It's not so much that I'm a "fanboy" as it is that I know a pack of bullies when I see one. I think you "gentlemen" need a bigger challenge.
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

filmore is perhaps pres brunos uncle! uncle bruno and he's ticked off.

Comment

Fillmore, go to Pres' profile page and look up the posts he's put up in the forum. If you go over them all, I'm pretty sure you'll see why everyone here has found something to be offended by. I agree that a lot of people here are going over-the-top in harassing Pres when they should just be ignoring him, but he is not someone who deserves to be defended.

Right now you're doing as much to raise hell in here as everyone you're accusing of being bullies.

It should also be noted that Dirty's list below is not exhaustive. There are some more gems you'll find if you go through his posts.
                            Last edited by PanickyPoker; Mon Mar 28, 2011, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Deleted user; Mon Mar 28, 2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.