PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO monthly qualifiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO monthly qualifiers

I do not see any of the PSO tourneys that allowed players with a monthly average above 1525 points ( I think it was ) to play in, what happened to those tourneys?

Promotion's finished.

Comment

ok, thnx. so no more forever?

Comment

Never say never. The site might have future promotions that have a score cutoff point. Right now, the promotion they are running is one that will cost you money. That's the bad news. The good news is anyone can enter once they pass the MTT Quiz.

Comment

I said ever, lol. But isn't it all about the money ! ? !. The MTT course is a good one, I enjoyed the examples and have honed skill from the lessons. Thanks to Pokerstars for the quizzes for self training to gain a better idea of how to play without frustration. Players that do not intend to see this game of poker as a skillful way to gain a profit can certainly give you opportunity to make money easily. This is a schooling, Educating for your well being.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.