PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Storm Runners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Storm Runners

Figured I would start this thread for runners in the Sunday Storm. Post your stats at each break and your final stats here. Let's see how many PSO players we have running as well.

I AM IN!!

After deliberating about it for a few days, and since I won the PSO sattelite ticket to it, I've decided to go ahead and play as well instead of taking the T$.

Comment

I am in and excited,,,won an entry in a 10Fpp sat
      >DEM

Comment

I am in as well. Won playing the 11 fpp 3x turbo. I don't know how to post stats other than manuely typing what my position is. Good luck all, hopefully a fellow PSOer will win or be at final table!!umbup:umbup:umbup: Drywallman3

Comment

cant deposit... money in my account to play in this one CARD DECLINED..... got 55 pound in paypal but they bloody dont accept paypal ...

Comment

I'm in, good luck to all that are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
              I am in as well. Won playing the 11 fpp 3x turbo. I don't know how to post stats other than manuely typing what my position is. Good luck all, hopefully a fellow PSOer will win or be at final table!!umbup:umbup:umbup: Drywallman3
              That's ok Drywall, just type your position and chip stack. Good luck to you and all the other PSO runners out there as well.

Comment

I will also be running the marathon. GL all -shark

Comment

I'm in.
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I won three tickets to it so as of now I plan on playing.

Good luck everyone!
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Storm

I'm in and looking forward to playing. Hope someone from PSO wins it all!!

Good luck!!
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I won my ticket yesterday in the final PSO sponsored 10 seat added tournament. I was just going
                        to take the tournament dollars, but since I won $146 in an MTT last night, I've decided to try my
                        luck in the Storm. Good luck to everyone!
                        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good Luck all
                          Wish I was in but I have to replace a high voltage sub station at a shopping centre today.
                          Just your typical sunday afternoon to monday morning.
                          7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

To anyone who isn't in it yet, or who is and wants a few extra T$, there is a $2 2000 seat guarantee happening in about 5 minutes that looks like it will have a lot of extra seats.

And whaaa...??? Did the Storm just pick up 40,000 entrants overnight???

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.