PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Settings

There's a problem with the "auto detect" DST. Basically, it hasn't.

Staff. Shall I "pretend" I've moved east and reset to GMT+1, or is this going to correct itself on Monday morning in accordance with my calendar settings ?

hey i always wondered how to change the time on the forum posts ,i wanted to change it to eastern time ..it has always been like 5 hrs off or som lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Dub1 View Post
      hey i always wondered how to change the time on the forum posts ,i wanted to change it to eastern time ..it has always been like 5 hrs off or som lol
      click goto, settings and change to proper timezone umbup:

Comment

txs alot room

Comment

Also, even after I reset it to work, the topics have stopped changing color again. Oh, and I'm not seeing any text that's posted in red.

That's says "red" up there, but I can't see it. Dunno if anyone else can.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Dub1 View Post
            .... How long have you been here Freddy?

And yes mc...we've written of it in other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
              Also, even after I reset it to work, the topics have stopped changing color again. Oh, and I'm not seeing any text that's posted in red.

That's says "red" up there, but I can't see it. Dunno if anyone else can.
              Yep. It's in red alright.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.