PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Leaderboard Scoring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Leaderboard Scoring

Ive noticed that the tourney results/points from 2011-03-25 are not being updated. Does anyone know why?

I noticed that, it is killing me. lol It seems that every time at the end of the month, when it is the most crucial, is when they are the slowest to update. Usually it is updated a few times a day at least.
    Then at the end of the month, they say watch the action closely anyone can win. No updates, so you can't watch closely. lol.
    Don't get me wrong, I feel they are doing a great job here. Just would like to be updated more at the end of the month.
    Last edited by Roger1960; Sun Mar 27, 2011, 03:14 PM. Reason: added sentence.

Comment

I've tried contacting PSO via email and am waiting for a reply.

Comment

I think it's to keep more people playing
        Keeping everyone in suspense adds to the tension

good luck all

Comment

Today is Sunday, most people are off
          It happened before and usually everything is fixed on Monday

So kids, KEEP your pants on and be patient and stop complaining

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.