PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates

I have been checking the updates and was wondering when this will happen today for all the games played today????

My stupid browser...I think I read your question right in the index..but now I can't see it here.

Once in a while there is an issue w/ the leaderboard updating. My guess it this time it has something to do with the change from the usual daylight savings time adjustment day.

Whatever it is, I would give it until Monday to be fixed. Rest assured, when this has happened before, they always get the stats right and it usually doesn't take very long.

Comment

It's not your browser Dan. I thought this was a blank post.

Come to think of it, a lot of my text was disappearing in my Storm staking thread. Most of what I had coloured or bolded or stuff like that. I had to edit the posts to remove the alterations to make the text reappear. Support?
      Last edited by PanickyPoker; Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Yeah Panicky.. I mentioned it another thread...the sticky for FAQ's for new members..I have the questions in Blue...but sometimes when I open the thread, no questions appear..just answers that are not colored...other times I see them. Not sure what it is if it's not the browser. May have to ask support@pokerschoolonline.com .
        Feel free to email them and I'll do the same Monday.

Comment

k, I'll get around to it soon.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.