PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 fpp=audi tt and 60k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 fpp=audi tt and 60k

well with just 1 of my few fpp's i played a 100 person 1 winner satelitte and won seat to the turbo takedown satelitte 378345282......which is a 100 fpp satelitte 100 seats guranteed to the turbo takedown....<--anyone play in this satelitte before?? its a rebuy satty which has me a bit worried because there will be no rebuys for me.

hopefully i can get a seat to the turbo takedown, wish me luck!

gonna spend my other few fpps on the 1fpp donkfest satty to the sunday storm hopefully i can pull a rabit outa my hat on that one too.

gl i won my Storm seat last night with 11 fpp 3x turbo tournament. I had to rebuy 3 times plus the add on. It is a donk fest for the first 1 1/2. After I survived till the add on period it was alot better. Had a nice stack to work with. If your low on fpp's then I would probably not try the Audi Tourney. Anyway maybe someone who has played one of these can give better info. Good luck to you tomorrow and all the rest of the PSO community who will be playing in tomorrow's Storm! umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.