PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking up members on the Leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking up members on the Leaderboard

Question for some of you old school PSO players....

I look up rankings of poker players that sit at my table as often as I can. I assume others do the same. I find this info valuable to separate the men from the boys(and women from the girls). However, there are a few names I run across that are not searchable. Maybe I'm just bitter because they thought of using crazy characters and I didn't? I've run across names like THATZ_Mr.2U and Dragon(using symbols mentioned earlier) and others that I can't find. How do you look these people up?

Thanks

you figure out the symbols that they used and type them in.

Comment

??

Use the notes-- right clic-- copy/paste name from table into player search-- no typing-- and faster-- gl.. monk...

Comment

Yea ... what monk said!
        Kool thx Monk, I never even thought to try that one haha =0

Comment

Thanks Monk. Good info

Comment

kinda on topic

when i have looked up the leaderboard and/or stats and then click on my name, um so how come i dont have any stats yet? have been in 2 tourneys just toayd first time ever and i think i done really well!
            so when do you start getting stats???

Comment

There is a problem with the scoreboard updating. My guess is it has something to do with the unusual day of daylight savings time adjustment. It should be corrected no later than Monday I would guess. Please be patient until then.
              Once in a while we have to go through this, but rest assured they will get it right soon and all the stats will be correct when they do.

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum Lil Connor! umbup: Lots of great people here who are very helpful like Monk. Don't hesitate w/ any questions you may have. I am just going to say hello for now as I'm fighting a cold and medicine had me knocked out most of the day...but I'll send you a pm. Until then, please check through all the tabs above to get great info on the pso. And again, ask away if you have any questions. Take care and best o' luck out there!

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.