PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Dust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Dust

Just let it explode in your mouth
    What sweets do you remember you can't buy without a struggle or not available any more ?

Space Dust? Never even heard of it. I think all my old school candies are still around. What I miss the most are the prices. nickel Now and Laters. Oh I have one. I miss Alexander the Grape and Johnny Appleseeds. Same box as Lemonheads.(Only one that survived) I also miss the boxes. You could make a kaazoo out of em after eating all your candy. Good Post Spike.

Comment

Space Dust sounds like Pop Rocks. Should be easy enough to find and order online...

Google Machine says : http://www.poprockscandy.com/order.html

I miss the prices as well. Though that might have something to do with the fact that someone else was always paying for it... Hrm.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
        Space Dust sounds like Pop Rocks. Should be easy enough to find and order online...

Google Machine says : http://www.poprockscandy.com/order.html

I miss the prices as well. Though that might have something to do with the fact that someone else was always paying for it... Hrm.
        Lucky Dog, I could never get moms or dads to buy me candy. Always had to buy it myself sneaking across the street ( another no no) to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
          Lucky Dog, I could never get moms or dads to buy me candy. Always had to buy it myself sneaking across the street ( another no no) to the liquor store.
          LOL. That's another thing I miss about candy... That's what I got when we were going into a liquor store. Everyone gets a treat. Now when I go to the liquor store... Well, we know what happens then. I still get a treat.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.