PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

interesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting

#7 on the leaderboard

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
    #7 on the leaderboard
    Was there a "1"?

JT

Comment

just click on the name, then think about the name a little.... it will come

Comment

Figured as much. Wonder if 110's the same cat too? Are people really this stupid?

JT

Comment

I know what you're thinking, but I'd say there's not a chance in hell.

Think about the playing styles more than the name

Comment

yeah i dont think he would do it either, just saw that and went what the hell? lol and the styles are waaaaaaaaaaaay off lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              I know what you're thinking, but I'd say there's not a chance in hell.

Think about the playing styles more than the name
              Both just like toon's and live in the same town?

JT

Comment

Everyone in that town's a toon. If they're not, they're forced to move to Sunderland

Comment

Everyone in that town's a toon. If they're not, they're forced to move to Sunderland
                  Thanks for this bit of info. I will take it into account.

JT

Comment

Bit like Liverpool
                    You are either born a BLUE or choose to be a red
                    Can you guess who I support ?
                    Last edited by spike8998; Sat Mar 26, 2011, 08:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Yep. You're an accident of birth who's failed to see the light

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        yeah i dont think he would do it either, just saw that and went what the hell? lol and the styles are waaaaaaaaaaaay off lol
                        You Should Google Newcastle Upon Tyne And Newcastle United,Learn Something Good And There Is A Very High Chance That I Am Considerabley Better Looking Cos Hes From South Of The River Tyne "Hebburn"

Comment

Yep. You're an accident of birth who's failed to see the light

Lmao red-nose

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
                            You Should Google Newcastle Upon Tyne And Newcastle United,Learn Something Good And There Is A Very High Chance That I Am Considerabley Better Looking Cos Hes From South Of The River Tyne "Hebburn"
                            Lol I took your advice and it looks like a really beautiful city... maybe someday I can take the woman there... she is a medieval maniac

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                              Lmao red-nose

better than a brown nose I hope lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.