PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100 br

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 br

Well, after 8 months on Pokerstars I have finally broke the $100 barrier. Gonna play the Storm on Sunday and see if I can increase it, but currently have $25 in cash and $96 in T$ thanks to the Hyper-Turbo Sats for the SCOOP. not bad for starting with $0.

Congrats on breaking $100 bankroll. I did that a few weeks ago it is a good feeling

$96 in tournament money?!?! What sat's are you playing man? I want in on that action!

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
      Congrats on breaking $100 bankroll. I did that a few weeks ago it is a good feeling

$96 in tournament money?!?! What sat's are you playing man? I want in on that action!
      I have been playing the $1.88 sats to SCOOP 3 (6 person, Hyper-Turbo), and the $3.75 O/8 to SCOOP 30 (6 person, Hyper-Turbo)

Comment

??

Gratz eric-- yet are you really gonna play that shuv fest man--the overlay is horrible- $11.00- is 10% of your roll that you EARNED through solid decisions-- just a thought man-- uve always been nice to me--- Gl and run good----------Monk..................

Comment

congrats... the 1st $100 was the hardest... after that it's all gravy.

goodluck.... treat yourself with the sunday storm,, then use good BRM after that and you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
            I have been playing the $1.88 sats to SCOOP 3 (6 person, Hyper-Turbo), and the $3.75 O/8 to SCOOP 30 (6 person, Hyper-Turbo)
            Congrats! I hope to get there soon. I am looking for these, but don't see them. Maybe they just aren't running right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesse52 View Post
              Congrats! I hope to get there soon. I am looking for these, but don't see them. Maybe they just aren't running right now.
              Look under Sit N Go/Satellite/Events

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                Look under Sit N Go/Satellite/Events
                I see them now. Thanks!

Comment

A few more of these would make me happy....lol

PokerStars Tournament #379331825, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $9.00/$2.25/$0.18
                  USD6 playersTotal Prize Pool: $54.00

USD Target Tournament #2011050121 Buy-In: $27.00 USD2 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2011/03/27 9:14:18 CT [2011/03/27 10:14:18 ET]

Dear ericnnancy,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #2011050121 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #2011050121 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 27.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

You have also received USD 9.00 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: Topofish, mattutaylor, Tullace, ericnnancyNote: As you won the tournament, you also won your own bounty

Comment

very nice umbup:

Comment

Congrats, I've been inching up slowly but mostly cash games. Little bit afraid to risk that much on tourneys right now.

Comment

Hey Eric, congrats! How are you only at $100 though? I thought you'd won more in league? Nice job on all those sats. See ya in the Storm!
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by oriholic View Post
                          Hey Eric, congrats! How are you only at $100 though? I thought you'd won more in league? Nice job on all those sats. See ya in the Storm!
                          Ori, I did win $50 here and $30 there, but always blew through it. Now I am actually playing smarter and finding the tournaments that pay me better.

Comment

Well, came out of the Storm, played 4 $1.88 hyper that I wound up losing in 3rd place with the best hands every time, so I got risky, and did this..

PokerStars Tournament #379558234, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $18.34/$0.37 USD6 players

Total Prize Pool: $110.04 USD Target Tournament #2011050032 Buy-In: $55.00
                            USD2 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2011/03/27 17:26:19 CT [2011/03/27 18:26:19 ET]

Dear ericnnancy,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #2011050032 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #2011050032 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 55.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

Comment

Is it just me, or are satellites to rebuys sort of pointless?

Congrats on the $55 win, eric.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.