PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice is served

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice is served

Presbruno, and Barnacle both user not found

I was waiting for someone else to notice this... However, I'm waiting a few days, they might just be on lock-down while under review.

Either way...

Comment

pres is still on the leader board so I think you might be right... but its a good first step

Comment

lol norris,

ok silly funny story from years ago,

think it was 1990, was in Vegas, imperial palace l think, just pissed out of my mind, l see chuck and ask him for his autograph, he tells me too bugger off, me being the dum azz l am, call him on......hiccup, two seconds later.....on the street on my azz, not from chuck, security or his body guards l think,

hiccup
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

????

???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
            ???????????????
            whats your question?

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
              ???????????????
              seeing norris there reminded me of a silly story from my past, was thinking some would find it funny,

hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I liked it eff

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                  lol norris,

ok silly funny story from years ago,

think it was 1990, was in Vegas, imperial palace l think, just pissed out of my mind, l see chuck and ask him for his autograph, he tells me too bugger off, me being the dum azz l am, call him on......hiccup, two seconds later.....on the street on my azz, not from chuck, security or his body guards l think,

hiccup
                  LOL Funny chit eff. Don't know how big were back then. But, do you think you could have taken chuck? Wonder why he was so off put by the autograph request. -shark

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
                    LOL Funny chit eff. Don't know how big were back then. But, do you think you could have taken chuck? Wonder why he was so off put by the autograph request. -shark
                    chuck would have kicked my azz big or small, sober or drunk,

but l think he was put off because l was pissed drunk,

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ah yes, I could see that. Was the question you ask....

Hey Mr. Norris, Could I get your autograph please?

or

YO Chuck. Think you can stamp an autograph on my arse? LOL

PS Back on topic. Nice job on Skeet Jr. But, he will be back. His type always finds a way back. Now we won't know him tho. LOL, more fun to come.

Comment

Justice Schmustice. PresBraino has been "user not found" before.

He played the PSO Skill League on Thursday but appears to be MIA today. He's #35 on the Leaderboard. My guess is the poor guy is under review.

Don't break out the champagne yet, amigos. El Presidente will be back. His transgressions are minor. They are funnier than they are fatal.
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Possible multi accounting is not small, if true he will be perma banned umbup:

Comment

Multi-accounting by the Pres, i wouldn't think so.

Bruno wants badly to climb up the Leaderboard, but I don't see collusion as part of his game. His antics are comic and bumbling and adolescent; his misdeeds are not of a sophisticated sort.

The Pres works hard to get to the top, like many in the PSO League. And while his behavior may be sometimes pueriile, I don't believe him as nefarious as you think.

Let's see how this drama works out. The Pres is a curious and entertaining fellow. I hope he remains in PSO.
                            Last edited by Fillmore 59; Sat Mar 26, 2011, 05:39 AM. Reason: unintentional omission
                            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Fillmore, check this link and you'll see why there are suspicions about his accounts.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...tellite!/page2

As to the collusion, that's a big part of his game. Telling people he'll pay them to let him bust them out, begging for clock usage from everyone. That is clear collusion.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.