PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milestone Hands OSM Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milestone Hands OSM Time

Just a heads up on playing in a milestone hand.Get all your money in the pot,the payouts of these hands are based on vpp`s in the last 50 hands played,including the milestone hand.

At $50.00 per vpp don`t let the chance to make a few extra bucks pass you by.

Just SHIP IT is all I have to say.

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
    Just a heads up on playing in a milestone hand.Get all your money in the pot,the payouts of these hands are based on vpp`s in the last 50 hands played,including the milestone hand. At $50.00 per vpp don`t let the chance to make a few extra bucks pass you by. Just SHIP IT is all I have to say.
    Excellent advice. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I totally agree. And whatever you do.. don't SIT OUT the hand... like a couple of idiots I saw last night.

If there is one occurance that OSM is the CORRECT play... it's there!
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

now... here's the IDIOT OF THE DAY.

A supernova from Germany was at the table for TWO different milestone hands.... idiot was sitting out BOTH times.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          now... here's the IDIOT OF THE DAY.

A supernova from Germany was at the table for TWO different milestone hands.... idiot was sitting out BOTH times.
          LOL. ooooooops.

Comment

On 3 tables for several hours and never got 1 at my tables....lucky me.

Comment

The worst is when it's a milestone hand and they play it like a normal hand. I watched one at a $1/2$ PLO table, and there were only 3 in the hand (the rest folded), and the pot ended up being only about $9. I was surprised that everyone at the table didn't just keep raising each other until they were all all-in.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.