PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Real Stake, A Real Tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Real Stake, A Real Tourney

aaa
    Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 03:56 AM.

Great idea

Been wondering why no one has done this, I for one would be interested, tried my first two bigger buy in tourns the 40k and 20k and cashed in both, bankroll is building nicely but still not enough to enter the million comfortably but sharing is good. There are a number of players who could make a run, JT, Cheon, Hobo,Dirty, Sand, and many more, I certainly would love to play.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I was thinking of doing it for the SCOOP Been playing some satellites and cashing T$ I've accumulated close to $600 and will be doing so until end of April Then I will decide which tournament to play I was going to offer, sell or ask for stakes for the games I would register to I would put in 50% and the rest would be open to anybody willing to stake But, don't know if I would be aloud to do so I would do it like this existing staking site: ** Link to competing site deleted ** So maybe the mods or staff could let me know umbup:
      Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Fri Mar 25, 2011, 03:38 AM. Reason: Unallowed link

Comment

I am definitely interested in this. Want me to shoot a PM?

Comment

aaa
          Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Interested in backing

Comment

For your consideration...

Would greatly appreciate any considerations,stkng....especially in this coming SS,I'm having moderate success,and have managed to keep my self afloat,for the better part of a mos and a half...having been stkd for a cpl dollars last mos.by 1stmate.....am qualified and look to get at least $15 or so from the league...and am qualified for next...Putting my last $1.10 out of a $1.12 in tonight's SwarmTS,but would like to get in that $1.10 ACP..I've been in all so far and am just outside the ldr brd for the US....WAIT A MIN...just checked and I am F'ing 4th BABY...C'mon Y'all gimmie some help here....i'm puttin the $1.10 in the ACP...wish me luck...thx....and if Anyone would stake me for the Swarm,I'd greatly appreciate it...I made it thru the 1st one,but piut those tourn $s into last nights ACP powerplay,which I guess paid off better than I thought...

Comment

I am also interested in backing.

Comment

I am interested in playing and maybe backing on a small scale (1% to 2% of my bankroll) if I can get my $77 bankroll up over $100.

Comment

aaa
                    Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Sunday storm

I would love to play the sunday storm if anyone is willing to back me. I will pay back buy in plus 25 %. If I can get in and cash.

Comment

aaa
                        Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                          I would do it like this existing staking site:
                          ** Link to competing site deleted **
                          Sandtrap,

I signed up at chipmeup. If it is not too late I could try to specify you as a referrer. If you want to pursue this any further, PM me (I tried to PM you, but did not seem to be able to).
                          Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Fri Mar 25, 2011, 03:39 AM. Reason: Unallowed link

Comment

Almost like we need a sub section for people that have been here 6 months or more.
                            Would really go a long way in cutting the fat,so to speak.
                            I know 2p2 has a rule that you must be in the forum contributing for 6 months before you are allowed
                            to enter the marketplace.

Thank you Redletterman for the endorsement I have a tendency to want to min-cash when backed
                            and Im not sure if I have shaken that monkey.The way I have been running this week would scare me from taking up that offer.I like Sandtraps chances better to be honest.

Comment

Hey,now

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
                              Almost like we need a sub section for people that have been here 6 months or more.
                              Would really go a long way in cutting the fat,so to speak.
                              I know 2p2 has a rule that you must be in the forum contributing for 6 months before you are allowed
                              to enter the marketplace.

Thank you Redletterman for the endorsement I have a tendency to want to min-cash when backed
                              and Im not sure if I have shaken that monkey.The way I have been running this week would scare me from taking up that offer.I like Sandtraps chances better to be honest.
                              I'm not that fat...especially by Louisiana standards.....lol....I have been at ps for more the 6mos,but just found this pso last mos...and am happy to be here...

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.