PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOLOLOL PS Milestone hand fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLOLOL PS Milestone hand fail

In the lobby banner it says 50 Billion still and links here: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...-billion/#cash

OOPS.

Or possibly I've become unstuck in time. In which case, AWESOME!
    Last edited by mcrissinger; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 07:02 AM. Reason: Hope that I have become Billy Pilgrim

I found the first table of the night to hit a milestone hand to be quite amusing. It was a 6 handed $.50/$1.00 NLHE table. Everyone there was clueless as to why the game was paused, even though there was a huge message in the middle of the table and a host was congratulating them, explaining things to them, and posting a link to the promo.

Then after the hand, the host said it would take about 60 seconds to calculate the totals, and one guy asked him to hurry up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

It gets better

Was watching a milestone hand this morning.. (Avatar name) villiage idiot (how appropriate) says wtf is this??? Hand is dealt and the whole table folds to the BB who obviously won.The guy that won the hand 5 min later is still not getting any money they paid it to another across the table that folded. Finally the real winner decides that he should reboot that might make a difference. LOL and my coffee is done and my sides are aching from laughing , cant wait til the next show starts.
      2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Too funny steve and chilli. umbup: umbup:.... hurry up...lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
          Was watching a milestone hand this morning.. (Avatar name) villiage idiot (how appropriate) says wtf is this??? Hand is dealt and the whole table folds to the BB who obviously won.The guy that won the hand 5 min later is still not getting any money they paid it to another across the table that folded. Finally the real winner decides that he should reboot that might make a difference. LOL and my coffee is done and my sides are aching from laughing , cant wait til the next show starts.
          Double Lol! umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.