PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swarm the Storm Satellite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Swarm the Storm Satellite!

    Those satellites sure look good to the Sunday Storm. If only I had that $1.10 to play and become a "pokerstar."

  • #2
    Originally posted by Barnacle97 View Post
    Those satellites sure look good to the Sunday Storm. If only I had that $1.10 to play and become a "pokerstar."
    They are great,serious field...Real Poker pretty much from the start....most of the best players in this league,are in them.....present company excepted,of course....but i did sqweek thru the first one,and plan to put my last $1.10 out of $1.12,on one of these last cpl.....if I can hit something tonite...I'll stake u in 1....GL.....Quiver

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks alot, good luck!

      Comment


      • #4
        Here's your chance

        Originally posted by Barnacle97 View Post
        thanks alot, good luck!
        I have transferred the necessary money, here's your chance.

        Good Luck!!
        Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Barnacle97 View Post
          thanks alot, good luck!
          Well, had you not squandered away the $4.50 in stake money I gave to you, you'd be ok to play these. This not a demand for the money back. I did not lend it to you. I staked it to ya on the agreement you would play .25 45 man's to build bankroll. (with the promise of more, I might add, if you kept to the plan) As you did not, nor did you update me w/ any progress.

          All I got from you was an odd reference to Pres Bruno being a nice man. I'd even would have left thing be, except I see you asking for stakes and begging in the forums. I checked out your city and and wondered why you would make the comment about Pres Bruno in your PM to me. As I am one who really was hurt by an unfair accusation, I'll leave it at this. Please do not beg in the forums, as I will call you out on it. I'll let ppl come up w/ there own conclusions. GL -shark

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
            I have transferred the necessary money, here's your chance.

            Good Luck!!

            ooops too late. oh well. GL joy.

            Username: Barnacle97
            City/Country: Jackson/US
            Registration date: 11/07/2010

            Username: PresBruno
            City/Country: Jackson/US
            Registration date: 08/02/2010
            Last edited by sharkatack89; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 03:21 AM. Reason: Just FYI.

            Comment


            • #7
              hmmm possible multi? wheres Mc?

              Comment


              • #8
                so barny might be bruno.....interesting....probly using his sisters laptop.

                well I play the freeroll storm tourny everynight when I get off work....hopefully I can win one before sunday.if I knew all I had to say was I wanna be a pokerstar and then somebody would stake me I woulda did that along time ago....lol jk....panicky gave me some stakes but I blew it....oh well gl to everyone whos playin

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post
                  so barny might be bruno.....interesting....probly using his sisters laptop.

                  well I play the freeroll storm tourny everynight when I get off work....hopefully I can win one before sunday.if I knew all I had to say was I wanna be a pokerstar and then somebody would stake me I woulda did that along time ago....lol jk....panicky gave me some stakes but I blew it....oh well gl to everyone whos playin
                  1.10 on the way eric. GL. I want 100% of your storm winnings LOL j/k gl man. -shark

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I read this thread and passed on commenting but it looks like that was a mistake.
                    People need to remember that Stars not only cracks down on fraudulent accounts but the accounts connected to that person through transfers.

                    I know some people that lost their accounts because they bought a piece of a cheaters action.
                    Just be aware of who you send to in the future,since your chances of having problems go way up
                    with newer players.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                      hmmm possible multi? wheres Mc?
                      Same city... Both ask for money... both talk about becoming a "poker star". Coincidence? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Think it's time for the proper people to investigate. umbup:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                        Same city... Both ask for money... both talk about becoming a "poker star". Coincidence? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Think it's time for the proper people to investigate. umbup:
                        both took stakes from shark and burned him..... umbup:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          cooooolll thanks shark!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
                            I read this thread and passed on commenting but it looks like that was a mistake.
                            People need to remember that Stars not only cracks down on fraudulent accounts but the accounts connected to that person through transfers.

                            I know some people that lost their accounts because they bought a piece of a cheaters action.
                            Just be aware of who you send to in the future,since your chances of having problems go way up
                            with newer players.
                            Good Point Dirty. Too bad too. Didn't think of that w/ all the staking going on as of late. BTW nice job in the swarm satty. Do you have you chat turned off? I made a passing comment, but you didn't see it. -shark

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He's been watching this with great interest for a few days now.

                              Thanks to PresBruno's posting of certain pictures on here and the wonderful Google Machine there is a trail of crumbs that leads to the following... http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Ajay_Bruno

                              So, if one were to read that, in particular an entry at the bottom titled Banning from Erebublik. Well, just read it...

                              Who is Barnabas Stinson? And why does that picture look familiar? And what are these comments?

                              Did I just send an email?

                              edit: DAMN that was the fastest I've ever gotten a reply from support. Within a minute.
                              Last edited by mcrissinger; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 03:55 AM. Reason: added kudos to PokerStars support.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.