PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new schedule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new schedule?

hello, does anyone know when the new schedule will go into effect? i am just curious, thank you,

jmuzzey lsogc

We are still working on it, as you can imagine we have lots of elements to consider.

It is not forgotten and something that will happen

Take Care
    Tina

Comment

The left hand column of the login screen now says that stud will count beginning Jan 1. Sounds to me like that is the latest new schedule date since they were previously linked.

Comment

I changed that myself without being aware that the two were linked. All I knew was that the info was out of date as it was Nov 1st Yesterday. I will look into this and talk to Tina and Kevin about the new schedule and see if we can sync them up. That may make December 1st a possibility but don't expect any changes mid month , that will clearly not work.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X