PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

passed core quiz, can't sign up to games...why cant i sign up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passed core quiz, can't sign up to games...why cant i sign up?

how do you, if passed core quiz, recieve tickets?

????

it may take a few hours to show up- in lobby/requests/tournament tickets-- gl - monk...

Comment

You see the games right? Just wanted to make sure you're on .com and not .net.
      Welcome to the league and the forum.
      This group is great and a lot of help when ya' need it so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
      The league tab up top explains the scoring and leaderboard for the pso. Be sure to click on the red link words too for more in depth explanations.
      I'll send you a pm in a day or 2...till then, take care and best o' luck!

ps.. please try to place your threads in the correct forum. this should be in new members or beginners forum.
      This one is to ask pokerstars pro's questions. A mod will likely be moving this.
      Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Mar 23, 2011, 03:25 AM. Reason: post script

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.