PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moaned At lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moaned At lol

Hi Guys Here is 2 consecative hands Please note the blinds and antes Would anyone fold the second hand ? I must have waited about 15-20 hands for the AK Guy I beat with second hand moans because I shoved With only just over 600 and the blinds and antes going to swallow me up I thought I would act Go out on my terms Any advice would help Thx in advance spike

Shoving with any two cards would be correct with a 1xBB stack, from any position. The fact that your hand was a suited gapper and you got heads up are just fantastic bonuses.

Comment

TY Rocker
      I thought so too

Comment

You're suited and live and the pot is giving you great equity. You got heads-up which is amazing and puts you in a situation that's clearly +EV. You're about 40% to win against hands like AK, and putting in 645 to win 2000. That's about 32% of the pot. This is a huge equity edge.

Also since you're suited and connected you have a chance if it goes multiway.
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.