PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scoop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop

Will PSO be having any cool promotions for us to get in some SCOOP events?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Dave is doing a SCOOP satellite lesson in Live Training tomorrow. Doesn't answer your question, but it's good info.

Comment

Hey. How was the Bahamas ?

Comment

I have zero insider info with management on this (a statement I'm making only because people have already asked me lol), but if I had to make a guess, based on the pattern of promos that the site has run to date, I'd say it seems likely they'll do something. As long as they can get it approved from Stars of course. The swarm thing is happening this week, so I would suspect if there's any promo for SCOOP, we won't see it until April.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.