PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MTT Quiz - what did you get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MTT Quiz - what did you get?

New MTT Quiz!!!! What did you score???? 67% inidonk:inidonk:inidonk:inidonk:

73% i think i dont even know what i got wrong
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

96%

Nor am I sure which were wrong.

Comment

Wrong????
        Was going to comment on not knowing what ones were wrong - however I am sure they don't want to publish the correct list as it would get out and everyone would score 100% I am guessing that my wrong answers were the PSO related questions - since I answered them the same as I would a regular tourny. If I am wrong in that assumption - then I am totally wack! inidonk:inidonk:

Comment

If you read the lessons you would know more of the answers However..... a pass is a pass

Comment

I was waiting for question 6 to come up when my browser crashed.Tried to refresh it and then went back and was told to try again in 24 hours.

Comment

Yea I didnt read the lessons maybe i should
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

True

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                If you read the lessons you would know more of the answers However..... a pass is a pass
                You are correct sir - and exposing my ignorance for all to see is nothing new for me - However I specifically took the quiz without reading the material to see what I would score......

Comment

umbup: i got 61 % talk about just getting through

Comment

68%

I wanted to try to quiz first before I read the lessons just to see how I would do.

Hungover and hungry.

I'll read the whole course when my brain can retain info.

Comment

Didnt realize some of the questions where multiple answers till the end and the phone rang when I was on question 15.Came back to the clock ticking down 10 seconds..lol

Will read the lessons tonight,Im sure they will help plug some holes

Comment

I think only two were multiple choice. 91%.

Comment

i got a 70 lol idc im in

Comment

Since there were 20 questions... I assume a 91% score means I got one of the multiple choice questions wrong? I don't know. Definitely reading the material later though.

Comment

Same here, I think the multiple choice ones were where I made my mistakes. 87..eh, I'll take it.
                              Best o' luck everyone. See ya' in the swarmin'.

ps..if you haven't read the course and passed..i suggest you go read it anyway..really good info in here on both mtt play and pso skill league play. Well, well done staff and admin. Well done.
                              Last edited by !!!111Dan; Tue Mar 22, 2011, 04:29 AM. Reason: post script

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.