PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aggression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggression

Do I need to be more aggressive This was 32 mins into a league game Any help guys ? Thanks in advance

The insta fold to a 6xBB raise was correct, but I think you knew that anyway.

More importantly. I hope you took notes

Comment

just fyi, remeber that dude acehigh who raise u out of the pot with nothing, i guess darkman is correct when he stated that you noted his info, a pure donk should go by his name..he would be a green in my notes..

Comment

Good fold.. that's why I don't like watching hands after I've folded umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by broahes View Post
          Good fold.. that's why I don't like watching hands after I've folded umbup:
          Short term memory helps me. Normal Tourney Mucho Aggression Good Cash Ring Mucho Mucho Aggression Very Good PSO Skill League Bwak Bwak Chicken Survival About the best advice for now ( This is soon to change)

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
            Short term memory helps me. Normal Tourney Mucho Aggression Good Cash Ring Mucho Mucho Aggression Very Good PSO Skill League Bwak Bwak Chicken Survival About the best advice for now ( This is soon to change)
            umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
              PSO Skill League Bwak Bwak Chicken Survival About the best advice for now ( This is soon to change)
              I tried that a few months back. And for some reason I've tried it again over the last few days. Believe me, it doesn't work.

Never should have made that appointment with the nit nurse

Comment

Originally posted by broahes View Post
                umbup:
                Shark nailed it. PSO league games are a totally different animal. Passivity early on, meaning 1st hour surviving deep and earning possitve points should be the GOAL. Dont worry about cashing for a couple of Penney's. I actually folded pocket AA prefop last week with over 1000 players left in tourny and and two all in's infront of me and a loose aggresive with a big stack still yet to act. turns out i would a lost too
                Last edited by EA2USN; Mon Mar 21, 2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all your posts guys
                  I took notes on all the players
                  I'm starting my notes from scratch having lost
                  over 2400 when I had to reinstall windows
                  I know I should have saved the folder on a flash but didn't know it
                  was on my laptop
                  Thought 'stars was holding them for me

many thx

spike

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                    I'm starting my notes from scratch having lost
                    over 2400 when I had to reinstall windows
                    I know I should have saved the folder on a flash but didn't know it
                    was on my laptop
                    This has worried me for a while. I've searched every Pokerstars sub folder on my main lappy and can't find any trace of these files. Does anybody know the correct path ?

Comment

Dman go to lobby then, OPTIONS tab, at the very top of the list is Player Notes.click on player notes and you will get a pop up. Click on File Location,you should be able to find it from here..

Comment

Got it. Couldn't call it up via the standard route. Maybe it's a hidden folder

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                          This has worried me for a while. I've searched every Pokerstars sub folder on my main lappy and can't find any trace of these files. Does anybody know the correct path ?
                          Yo D'man
                          In pokerstars main screen goto> Options tab
                          Then choose> Player Notes
                          In next window choose> File Location
                          In next window choose> Open Folder
                          If you have a dual hard drive or an external hard drive you can store your mote there
                          by changing the folder where they are stored

Hope that helps sir

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.