PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japan Relief Fund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Relief Fund

Hi we all know about the terrible natural disasters that has happened in Japan.

Much like the Haiti relief fund pokerstars launched the Japan relief fund.
    You can register for a tournament that WILL NOT play.

TO find this go to tournament all and all the way at the bottom above the scoop tourneys.

These have buy ins of
    american and european.

You can also send money to JAPAN FUND
    which is a account set up by Pokerstars.

Remember they will match our efforts!
    please donatee
    Last edited by PSO-Staff; Wed Apr 06, 2011, 12:35 AM.

We going to sticky this
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
      We going to sticky this
      Well done and rather quickly I might add Brian.

JT

Comment

thanks
        as always they have my prayers

Comment

help for Japan

I will get in to that dummy tourney to help Japan when I get my monthly bonus from pokerstars for the PSO and the NAPL. The bonus I am talking about is my winnings for the month so I guess I should say winnings and not bonus lol.

Comment

this is a great idea and fantastic
            Last edited by chipcrunch; Wed Mar 23, 2011, 01:56 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

I already shipped $5 was a lil more than I could afford as far as my BR but I shipped it anyway.

Comment

bump
                this things ends in less than a week

Comment

Fund???

I guess this is good if it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. But I can't see as how any MORE cash is going to help them. I don't think they are in short supply of this. Their nation is not in debt, as a whole they are rather well off, and they do seem to be winning the war of the trade defecit.
                  There are a lot more worthy causes, and people actually starving all over the globe.
                  Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Cool dude.... this is what pokerstars is promoting and matching 100 percent
                    if you want to give to poor kids in Africa or starving poeple in your neighborhood by all means help them out

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.