PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ea2usn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea2usn

Dude, ship me my money or explain why you can't. The ignoring stuff leaves question in my mind. As you have monies elsewhere. I think all should be aware. Nothing personal but you have been in here 3 times since I posted my original post about returning it. I am not calling you out just yet. I will give it another day. However, if you don't respond to me either via a reply to my PM or a post in this thread. I will do just that Sir!

Thx
    JT

Back in here for 10 minutes and no response. Dude, you are starting to scare me now.

BE WARE!!!!

JT

Comment

A BUMP for no response still yet.

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
        Dude, ship me my money or explain why you can't. The ignoring stuff leaves question in my mind. As you have monies elsewhere. I think all should be aware. Nothing personal but you have been in here 3 times since I posted my original post about returning it. I am not calling you out just yet. I will give it another day. However, if you don't respond to me either via a reply to my PM or a post in this thread. I will do just that Sir!

Thx
        JT
        I Can`t Remember For Sure, But My Mother Used To Say "A Fool And Idiot Are Easily Parted With There Money"

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
          I Can`t Remember For Sure, But My Mother Used To Say "A Fool And Idiot Are Easily Parted With There Money"
          their....................well stated and thank you for reminding me!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post

Thx
            JT
            Should This Not Be In The Bad Beat Section?

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
              Should This Not Be In The Bad Beat Section?
              He has now replied and just didn't check messages or forum. I will provide him a public apology once received.

JT

Comment

Money received and thank you. I do apologize for any frustration this may have caused. I would hope you were concerned about others when handling their money next time.

JT

Comment

This kind of reminds me of the time JT tells me he is going to stake me in a tourny. He asks me what I want to play. I tell him, then I never hear from him again... lol

I guess I just wasn't good enough

Comment

In case this happens again let me make it very clear to everyone in PSO that takes part in any staking agreements.

In the event this type of situation crops up where a partner in a staking agreement doesnt fulfill his or her obligation (whether intentionally or not) we will not allow any discussions in the open forums at PSO about settlement disputes.

Once you enter into an agreement it becomes a private agreement between the parties involved. Therefore any disputes between the parties must be discussed IN PRIVATE. The private messaging can be used for this purpose.

Thank you for understanding

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.