PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live training slides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live training slides

I just attended the live training on Note Taking. Someone stated that the slides are saved to my hard drive when I attend. I am having trouble locating the slides on my hard drive. Can someone help me to locate these slides so that I can review them and learn further?

Thank you in advance for any help that you are able to give to me.

Sailor Lover

Originally posted by Sailor Lover View Post
    I just attended the live training on Note Taking. Someone stated that the slides are saved to my hard drive when I attend. I am having trouble locating the slides on my hard drive. Can someone help me to locate these slides so that I can review them and learn further?

Thank you in advance for any help that you are able to give to me.

Sailor Lover
    Hi Sailor,

The Live Training slides are not saved to your hard drive... we were talking about player notes you make on opponents. When you type a note on a player at the PokerStars tables, that note is saved on your hard drive to a file where all the Stars player notes you make are archived. The question came up because someone said they bought a new computer and was asking how to get all their player notes moved over from the old computer if possible.

Live training slides are not archived or available, the live trainings video library is being added to on a regular basis however and the Effective Note Taking class will be archived in the video library eventually as well.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sailors Delight

Does Sailor Moe know about this?

How about his wife?

archive is through videos>>LiveTraining Videos:
      http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...raining-videos
      Last edited by FunnnyBone; Fri Mar 25, 2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

How come I'm always the last to know!!!
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.