PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swarm the Storm - MTT Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarm the Storm - MTT Ticket

I just noticed the Swarm the Storm qualifiers. My question is about the ticket you need to register. I've taken and passed all the courses offered, and I can't find an MTT course or the test that I need to pass to get the ticket for this qualifier. I need some guidance,,

Go to Tournament > Private> scroll down, just above the PSO Skill League Tourneys
    - There are 5 of them, registering

We are planning to launch the new MTT course tomorrow (Monday). The Swarm the Storm events will need the ticket that we will award when you pass the course.

Comment

Allow me to be the first to say... Yay!!! Awesome! Ty PSO!!! I love MTT's. They're my favourite format to play, and I'm really happy that we're getting an MTT section in our course material!

Happy.

Comment

[QUOTE=PanickyPoker;264478]Allow me to be the first to say... Yay!!! Awesome! Ty PSO!!! I love MTT's. They're my favourite format to play, and I'm really happy that we're getting an MTT section in our course material!

Thank you PSO,,,,I look forward to this course as i'm sure are many others. Thanks to all who took the time to support this thread. Get r done

Comment

Looks like the new mtt course is up...anybody got a spare sheet of paper and pencil ?

BULLS

Comment

Passed and have my ticket

vgl too all
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GG..nice and shiny too It was nice to see the skill league integrated into this course umbup: Way to go PSO !! BULLS

Comment

Swarm

First thing I did when I logged on was do the course and the test and get a ticket. I am looking forward to the tourneys, another great promotion.

Good luck!!
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Do you need to make a deposit when you pass the quiz?? Or do you automatically receive the ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by o0o0AcEo0o0 View Post
                    Do you need to make a deposit when you pass the quiz?? Or do you automatically receive the ticket?
                    You just get the ticket, no deposit required. However, the ticket only allows you to play in the Swarm the Storm sattys. You still have to pay $1.10 to get in them.

Comment

I got my swarm ticket thru a sattelite before this... hopefully we can all cash in it and one of us can take it down!!!!!
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Whoops, meant to post in the other thread.
                        Last edited by oriholic; Tue Mar 22, 2011, 10:56 AM. Reason: Posted in the wrong thread somehow
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                          You just get the ticket, no deposit required. However, the ticket only allows you to play in the Swarm the Storm sattys. You still have to pay $1.10 to get in them.

So where is the benefit to passing the test? You pass the test, it will still cost you to enter.

Comment

This week there are 5 sattys. If I win more than one, will I get :

1) 11 tournament $
                            2) ticket for entry into future Sunday Storm Tournaments
                            3) nothing

Comment

Originally posted by hobojim11247 View Post
                              This week there are 5 sattys. If I win more than one, will I get :

1) 11 tournament $
                              2) ticket for entry into future Sunday Storm Tournaments
                              3) nothing

$11 T$
                              Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.