PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Card donkathon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Card donkathon

Search me now and join in on the fun.

samo kato imat davat tia moroni

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
      samo kato imat davat tia moroni
      lol. Yeah, I did my best to tilt that guy the second he started flooding the chat with zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Even better, right after you left, eff showed up and the dude's internets kept crapping out on him. He started yelling at himself to gogogogogog. What a moroni.

I think I ended up about + $4 for the 45 min session.

Comment

When i saw eff's yo I figured it was time for some chatter .As usual eff didn't disappoint

hiccp

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
          lol. Yeah, I did my best to tilt that guy the second he started flooding the chat with zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Even better, right after you left, eff showed up and the dude's internets kept crapping out on him. He started yelling at himself to gogogogogog. What a moroni.

I think I ended up about + $4 for the 45 min session.

They stuck me for $10 or thereabouts.

Well Done!

JT

Comment

Doin' it again.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.