PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swarm the Storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarm the Storm

I just noticed the Swarm the Storm qualifiers. My question is about the ticket you need to register. I've taken and passed all the courses offered, and I can't find an MTT course or the test that I need to pass to get the ticket for this qualifier. I need some guidance,,

Storm Qualifier games are every hour under Freeroll tab
    You are only allowed to play 1 every 24 hrs

Comment

bump
      Last edited by spike8998; Sun Mar 20, 2011, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
        Storm Qualifier games are every hour under Freeroll tab
        You are only allowed to play 1 every 24 hrs
        hey there spike,,,these are not the storm quailfiers under the freeroll tab
        the ones i saw were under the Private tab,,,Storm the Swarm
        You need $1.10 and a ticket ,,,,I can't find the MTT course/quiz for this ticket

Comment

Swarm the Storm might be some sort of promo run by another site. It might not be affiliated with PSO. Most of the stuff under the Private tab is that way.

Comment

It seems to be a PSO promo. My guess is the course isn't available yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
              Swarm the Storm might be some sort of promo run by another site. It might not be affiliated with PSO. Most of the stuff under the Private tab is that way.
              Thanks Panicky,,,If you click on tourney you'll see it's a PSO event-members only. And you need a ticket from passing the MTT course,,,I can't find the course,,,maybe i'm overlooking something obvious, but that wouldn't be the first time. Perhaps you can guide me to the MTT course I need

Comment

Hi there

Here is tourney Id 41301003
                enter this in find tournament in requests tab
                There are lots of $1 sats were you don't need a ticket

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                  Hi there

Here is tourney Id 41301003
                  enter this in find tournament in requests tab
                  There are lots of $1 sats were you don't need a ticket

hope this helps
                  I just tried it,,,Tourney not found
                  Try looking under the private tab,,,just above the PSO skill league tourneys,,,you should see 5 of them listed. All 5 are registering now

Comment

lol, tournament not found.

And if PSO is debuting a new course with a bonus for people to enter the Storm... Nice. About time that part of the site got updated. Not that it needs regular updates. I just haven't had a reason to check it out recently.

Comment

What I'm really interested in is the MTT course,,,believe me when I tell you I need all the help I can get

Comment

Just spotted it. It's for real guys! Looks like DEMONTIS got to it before ericnnancy. I suspect there will be some announcements over the next day or two...

Comment

I agree about the MTT course; been wanting one for some time now. I'm excited too.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                            I agree about the MTT course; been wanting one for some time now. I'm excited too.
                            cool,,,I just got i chill up my spine

Comment

PokerStars lobby, click ‘Tourney’ & ‘All’.

scroll down to Sunday Storm Sat $1 turbo 5 seats gtd

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.