PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find TLB points???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find TLB points???

Hello, Just wondering how to see how many tournament leader board points I have and what rank I am. Any help would be kindly appreciated. Thank you for your time.umbup:umbup:

Go to the main Pokerstars lobby, and under "Requests" click "Tournament Leader Points." It will ask you the range of dates that you want to see how many points you have accumulated, and then you will receive an email from Pokerstars showing how many points you have. umbup:

Comment

Great! Thanks a lot man .... I guess I should have looked there in the first place. I figured it was on the site or something.

Comment

ssuglia....I think he means this leader board.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...ue/leaderboard

Go there and put your user name in search. Then bookmark the page and you can always go straight to it.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.