PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

balls out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balls out

if anybody wants to see how to play the short stack once in the money of a big tourney come and rail me.......just don't say anything stoopid in the chatbox.......i'm going balls out.

2 of the big stacks at my table are super tight....so i will be pushing on any scary board......
    i have been playing tight the whole tourney and just lost half my stack on runner runner crap bs.

so come watch me bluff!!!

and i guess i outlasted the 2 players i staked for this one.....LOL

# 412010696

Comment

ive been railing u for awhile buddy, keep it upumbup:

Comment

whata idiot just called me with K 7 off for all of his chips pretty much.

some donkeys in this tourney still.

Comment

oh well....i wasnt trying to min cash........so fuuuuuu it.

i begun to notice that Saturdays is every donk in the world playing on pokerstars day or something...

this whole tourney i was getting sucked out on by crap.

Comment

ouch....oh well at least u cashed i suppose.

Comment

i pretty much always can cash.........

it's just amazing that he called off the vast majority of his stack with K7 off. this late in the tourney? unreal whata donkey.

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
                i pretty much always can cash.........

it's just amazing that he called off the vast majority of his stack with K7 off. this late in the tourney? unreal whata donkey.

yep true doink donkey, the funny thing is he is probly telling his friends that some donkey shoved with q 5 and he doubled up off it.....lol

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.