PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$5.50 HomeGame Tix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5.50 HomeGame Tix

I have a $5.50 I have to use. Would like to use it in a Heads up match if it's possible. Any takers. LMK. -shark

You know how I feel about heads-up. I need practice, so I love it! Set up a table in your club, and I can meet you there.

Or set up a tourney, I guess. That might get the tix to work better.
    Last edited by PanickyPoker; Sat Mar 19, 2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      You know how I feel about heads-up. I need practice, so I love it! Set up a table in your club, and I can meet you there.

Or set up a tourney, I guess. That might get the tix to work better.
      good deal setting up now. Starts in 11 minutes. cya there.
      Last edited by sharkatack89; Sat Mar 19, 2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I beat shark!!! Yeah! Was soooo easy!

Comment

I beat shark!!! Yeah! Was soooo easy!
          I'm one of the best HU players around the world. Panicky. Just toooo good. I would not give this guy any action if I were all of yall. -shark.

Comment

Yeah, 'cause I definitely won. Definitely. In like 5 minutes. Wasn't even close. Yep, I was definitely the winner.

Comment

Yeah, 'cause I definitely won. Definitely. In like 5 minutes. Wasn't even close. Yep, I was definitely the winner.
              YES he was. I'm not kidding. I lost to the panickypoker. -shark

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.