PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving sucks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving sucks...

whew...........man, moving really sucks.

I have way to much electronic equipment and wires/cables to deal with.

i haven't even begun to start setting up anything at all ......too tired.

i'm gonna grind some online poker today.....it's been a while since i've been on.

If the Drunk Tank is doing anyhting today or tonight someone let me know..... I hit really nice in a couple live cash games this last week....i'm down to donate....LOL

see ya

Drunk Tank 27 prop game on the cash table tonight. We try to start sitting around 10 and get going shortly after that. Maybe people will show up early tonight.

p.s. Yeah. Moving sucks.

Comment

2 7 prop cash game? what are the limits? i'm down to play a little more than .01/.02 .....but i will come regardless....sounds fun so if I win with 2 7 what is the deal?

Comment

It's on the .01/.02 table. When someone takes down a pot and shows 72, everyone that was dealt cards that hand ships them $.20 right then and there. If for some reason the pot is split, the winner with 27 is sent $.10 by everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.