PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million Promotional Details

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million Promotional Details

Kinda wondering if the Sunday Million is about to undergo any identity changes. I mean, it doesn't even have a $1Mil guarantee anymore. It's $1.5Mil. Seems to me that it could stand a makeover alongside the 1/4 Mil. Any guesses about what its name might be if it changes? The Sunday Whirlwind? The Sunday Shockwave? The Sunday Eclipse? (Please no)

Also, I've been wondering for awhile why the Sunday Million has its own advertisement on the side of the forum. Since most of us have very modest bankrolls (and some of us don't have bankrolls), why advertise for the biggest Sunday major at PSO? I think an advertisement for the Storm would be much more likely to earn money for Stars (and I like its logo more). It'd remind us about what we should be doing at that time of the week in case we'd forgotten (sitting in front of a computer paying a website to play a game, what else?). I doubt the advertisement for the Million has ever made any of us stop and think, "Hm, that's a good idea, and I have a spare $215 ready to go."

Just my non-educational thoughts swirling around.

Sunday Tsunami? Too soon?

Comment

Sunday Million

I think it was only there while the Warm up promotion was running, it's gone now.

Good luck!!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's still there on some pages. I took a look and I can't find it in as many spots as I thought I could.

Comment

Sunday Earthquake perhaps ! )

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
            Sunday Earthquake perhaps ! )
            Why did you leave my homegame league? Not nice.
            *back to obscurity*

Comment

probably because you are not a nice person. just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
                *back to obscurity*

I prefer obscurity
                No drama queens there

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
                  probably because you are not a nice person. just a guess.

Good guess HHL

LMAO

;D

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
                    *back to obscurity*
                    Shark, for the record I believe I called this one as I had the the under on this one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by freddysw View Post
                      Shark, for the record I believe I called this one as I had the the under on this one lol.

Confused lol

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.