PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why be a nark?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why be a nark?

If someone say something in chat that you don't like why nark...just ignore them. So pathetic that you gotta call chat police dubeydu. Now you are just asking for some fun chat in the future.

Within the rules of course

Originally posted by xstreamaz View Post
    If someone say something in chat that you don't like why nark...just ignore them. So pathetic that you gotta call chat police dubeydu. Now you are just asking for some fun chat in the future.

I'm guessing someone got caught breaking the rules...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I love the chat police. I call them frequently, proudly, and eagerly awaiting what'll happen to the perpetrator. I'm so uncool like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
        I love the chat police. I call them frequently, proudly, and eagerly awaiting what'll happen to the perpetrator. I'm so uncool like that.

lol
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by xstreamaz View Post

NARC, dude.

Also, post the hand history. What were your chat violations? Were you being abusive or were you discussing things that are considered collusion? I mean, if you were just dropping a random F-bomb, I agree, that's kinda lame. Otherwise... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Game penalty!

Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol

I've never actually seen one!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                Game penalty!

Thats not how mine look

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
                  Thats not how mine look
                  And you only get to drop one every 30 days...

F___ing Bingo!

Comment

If they are "speaking" a language that I do not know, you better believe I'm calling the chat police. Swear all ya want & act a fool, doesn't bother me. In fact, I get a kick out of it sometimes. Then I just pray I get some good cards, 'cause I know they will be tilting.

Dawn

Comment

Chat

The odd f-bomb doesn't bother me, but I report foreign language as well as some chat that is really abusive and over the top. Everyone on this site has agreed to abide by the rules by accepting PS terms of service. If you get caught, take your punishment. Easiest thing is just to avoid the problem in the first place.

Good luck!!
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Not meaning to be, this thread is quite funny.

Panicky...

Dave...

I agree though..no foreign language.. nothin' over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewski68 View Post
                          If they are "speaking" a language that I do not know, you better believe I'm calling the chat police. Swear all ya want & act a fool, doesn't bother me. In fact, I get a kick out of it sometimes. Then I just pray I get some good cards, 'cause I know they will be tilting. Dawn
                          ALSO ONLY TIME I CALL I LIKE TO WATCH THE FIGHTS umbup:umbup:
                          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I Narc on peeps because Stars gave me time served instead of sentencing me to 3-5 years hard labor in the Astronomer Freerolls. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I got em called on me for making fun of someones avatar. Was pretty funny at the time, guess you had to be there. Then the person who called them began to act out of line and I turned it around on him. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.