PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOOP-01-L: $22NLHE 6-Max 300KGTD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOOP-01-L: $22NLHE 6-Max 300KGTD

Just won my seat in my second attempt in the $7.34+$0.15 satty's.

GL to anyone running in this Event!

JT

Well done JT

Good luck to everyone else!

TC

Comment

vgl JT hope to see you make a deep run

not sure if i play it or not i have won seats 2 out of 3 times in the 550fpp 6 man sats but just pocket the cash for now
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats, JT.

Guess he didn't feel it was worth the sick brag to update this thread when he won his second SCOOP ticket a few hours later...

Great job, man.

Comment

JT, you seem to be on a real lucky roll lately...good for you! Keep it up! (Would you mind passing just a little luck my way?) umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
            Congrats, JT.

Guess he didn't feel it was worth the sick brag to update this thread when he won his second SCOOP ticket a few hours later...

Great job, man.

Don't like to brag.................however, won my second seat to Event 13-L.

JT

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.