PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid question maybe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question maybe

Haven't played one of the satelittes yet but was considering playing one tonight. If you win a seat can you exchange it for T$ or is it a ticket for the final at the end of the month?

You can cash them in for tourney $'s.
    The $1 ones have 3 seats added too.
    Very obtainable.

Comment

playing in the $0.50 cent one now, 4 seats available and 5th prize of $6, will be happy with either to be honest as my bankroll is dangerously low at $0.66 now

Leading in 1st position at the moment with 31 left, lots of poker left though, all can change.

Comment

Won a ticket at my first attempt in teh $0.55 satellite, took the T$ will probably play a few more of these satelittes this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mugabe101 View Post
          Won a ticket at my first attempt in teh $0.55 satellite, took the T$ will probably play a few more of these satelittes this weekend.
          Congratulations!

It took me about five to ten attempts before getting my first win in these. I have been able to play them profitably for about a month now, though (the $0.55 and $1.10 combined). I seem to be averaging one win every 2-3 days.

Comment

Congrats mug on your first one!!!

Nice job buildin' the ol' bank roll w/ these Jonesse!!
            Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Mar 18, 2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.