PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO WarmUp Daily Qualifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO WarmUp Daily Qualifier

What happened? Where did they go? Kinda makes working for a ranking over 1525 obsolete...

Originally posted by nrogm View Post
    What happened? Where did they go? Kinda makes working for a ranking over 1525 obsolete...
    LOL....... I'm really sorry, but are you DUMB????
    Why don't you read about the PSO Warmups and about the league

1525 obselete.....LOL....... $1,500,,,,,,obsolete.........LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nrogm View Post
      I agree. The idea of winning money at the end of the month is pointless. It's all about the 1525 for the Warm Up! umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Hi nrogm, the warm ups was a promotion and it ended on the 13th of this month, look in the pokerstars lobby theres a daily freeroll that can get you direct entry into the sunday 1/4 mill..sorry that your first post in these forums resulted a couple of childish comments ...for players that failed to reach the monthly prize money the warm ups was an excellent consolation prize, but now if your close to the 1525 points on the last day of the month why bother...alfranco.
        Last edited by Alfranco; Thu Mar 17, 2011, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working to stay above that point total was the point when the Warm-up games were there. Sad to say, the promotion ended. I'm optomistic that PSO will see the value of this promotion and will be coming up with a similar one in the near future.

And welcome to the site.

Comment

Yea it was cool when I had like $.07 in my br from playing PSO tourneys, but after making a deposit and playing bigger tourneys I really didn't have much time for it and hardly ever even used my ticket.

I guess I could have multi tabled it, but I already run like 4 MTTS at once and that gets a bit distracting. I too am in hopes that they come up with another promotion similar to this though, because help to atleast get something when I come short of the money.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.