PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUNDAY STORM ENTRY and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY STORM ENTRY and more

Was just scrolling through the Sunday Storm freeroll and happened to see a number of multiple and likely duplicate entries . Know that one of these could be in the Sunday million ,and after last weekends mess I hope pokerstars has the foresight to check each one of these winners of the freeroll out.

instances: dimavitebsk, dimavitebsk 1, dimavitebsk 2 all of Belarus

djmara 7, djmara 77, djmara 777, djmara 7777 all of Czech

dobibi 2, dobibi 3, dobibi 4, dobibi 7, dobibi 8, dobibi 9 all of Israel

these are very few of many entered in tournament 375175703 it's nice that we can only enter once in a day. You think there is something wrong here??
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Ya' think?
    Nice work chilli. I would be reporting this to suppor@pokerstars.com if I were you.

Comment

WOW, there are plenty

kirja1313
      kirja131313
      kirja1315
      kirja31
      kirjaka
      kirjakaa
      kirjakaaa

All from Russia

He plays one table while sitting out on all the others
      Last edited by Sandtrap777; Tue Mar 15, 2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Theres hundreds of them in all of them , its just insane ,full time job just pulling them out of the freeroll. They are knocking legitimate players out and getting these tickets, the next thing ya know we have another problem with a major tournament.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

How hard would it be to write a program that runs down the registration lists and flags these names?

And you know most of those names are going to shove ATC and take rule-abiding people out of these tourneys that are offering a chance to play for some serious $$.

C'mon PokerStars, it's time to be proactive about this. Don't really want a bunch of cheaters ruining your heavily promoted new game, do you?

Good catches folks.

Comment

Wow isnt it great pokerstars took out cities? lol where is MC and his pimp stick when we need em umbup:

Comment

Bots and multiaccounts = less players running = Smaller field

Comment

Or could be a family of players

because now we got home games,,,, and several peeps in the same house with same ip address,,,,just a thought,,,,
                but yes some will also be multi accounters,,,,, and not all will be legit account just because they are in the same household,,,,,,,

I vote to sent MC,,,,( aka) stick after them,,,,,, and sweep them aside,,,,

Comment

Let me know how reporting goes if you make the effort anyone. I think I will send in one w/ a link to this thread. Hopefully they will do something. Would be awesome if mc got a position as the police. umbup:

Comment

We all need to be deputised.

Everyone raise your right hand and repeat after me...(Put you drink down first.)

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Congratuations, you are all now a Deputy PSO Sherriff.

Cheers

Comment

This is what I send them:

Since Sunday Storm freeroll started all day I've seen multiple accounts
                      It's unbelievable how many there are, probably 100's of them
                      Here's an example:
                      kirja1313
                      kirja131313
                      kirja1315
                      kirja31
                      kirjaka
                      kirjakaa
                      kirjakaaa
                      All from Russia

It's preventing lots of people from joinning and I would consider that CHEATING
                      These freerolls should stop until PokerStar fixes the problem

And this is the reply:

Thank you for your concern.

PokerStars' policy on players with duplicate accounts is very straightforward. Players are permitted one account only at PokerStars. We believe that players who access more than one account compromise the integrity of our games.

Please rest assured that we will examine these accounts and take proper action according to our Terms of Service, available for review at the following link:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos

It is our policy not to comment to third parties about the accounts of other users due to privacy reasons, but we welcome reports such as these. They help us maintain our high standards for game integrity.

Thank you for your report, and thank you for choosing PokerStars!

Regards,

Katja
                      PokerStars Support Team

Sorry, but what a stupid answer

Comment

Good catch Chili

Comment

EEK More

ogyi 00
                          ogyi 2
                          mogyi 00 >Hungary
                          mogyi 02
                          mogyi 22

Raman 0102
                          Raman 1020 > Belarus
                          Ramn 2010

Sunday Storm 375175720

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.