PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS "Sunday Storm"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS "Sunday Storm"

Introducing the Sunday Storm.

$11 buy-in, $1 million guarantee & lots of freerolls for it's launch on March 27th!

This will be the Game Formerly Know as the Sunday 1/4 Mill
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Mar 15, 2011, 03:48 PM.
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Seriously? PokerStars figures they can base a weekly guarantee for a 100,000 player field size. Wow! There might be some overlay for the first one on March 27th.

Comment

Looks like it be the 1/4 mill (with a new name) every week with a 1 time $1,000,000 gtd
      Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Mar 15, 2011, 04:00 PM.
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The freerolls are up under tourney/freeroll tabs....one every hour...ten seats awarded...players allowed to enter only one per day.

BULLS

Comment

it looked to me that the 1st sunday storm has 1 mil guarenteed and the rest have 300k? thats what i understoodumbup:

Comment

I'm in,,, not going to pass up a chance to be in a million buck tourny for only 10 bucks! Would play it everyweek if they guaranteed it 2,,,,,,, cheap entry for a chance at lightning hitting me in the aaaaaa,,,,,,kitty behind,,,,under:under:

Comment

Yeah, they're upping the guaranteed prize pool from now on. After the first, it'll be 300k, not 250k. Not sure that'll make much difference, since I'm pretty sure it was going over that to begin with, but I'm def running in it this Sunday.

Like the new logo, too. Gotta wonder why every tournament has its own logo... Cool though.

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #375175710, No Limit Hold'em
                Freeroll
                5460 players
                $110.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
                Total Prize Pool: $110.00 USD
                Tournament started 2011/03/16 3:00:00 WET [2011/03/15 23:00:00 ET]

Dear Darkman61,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

You have won an admission ticket to '$1M Sunday Storm'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

Well I'd have bought in direct, but a freebie is always nice

Comment

Thats awesome Darkman,beating 5450 players is a nice brag

Comment

lol, now only if that was an actual cash tournament... imagine.

Comment

WTG Darkman Good Luck in the big one

Comment

Nice job Darkman.

It seems they changed it, you can only play in it once a day now.
                        Seems kinda weird since they never really fill up and I registered late a few times.

Comment

good job man umbup:

Comment

well done DARKMAN good luck and may the poker gods be keeping an eye on you during the tourney.
                            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

what time a day is best to get 5k players. I played against 20k yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.