PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Satellites started

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellites started

Satellites have started for some of the SCOOP events. Check the Pokerstars client for some great opportunities starting for only $.25

Thx Eric I remember posting a question about that and then quickly forgot about it.
    Will start trying to get some tickets.

Comment

Just noticed the ME Scoop 38 sat is playing late tonight for all you nightowls

Comment

I don't see any "seat added" satellites, so it looks like there are no bargains. So I will be staying with my main satelllite strategy of playing (not grinding) the $2.20 Sunday 1/4 million MTT satellites that are soft and play a bit like the PSO Skill League to build a T$ bank. Then I will use the T$ to play some low buy in SCOOP events. My goal is to build an 88T$ bank by the time the SCOOP starts and to play in four $22 events.

Comment

I actually don't expect some of the better satellites to come out until April so I am going to just be patient at this time. moke:

Comment

Has anyone tried the SCOOP-02-L Sat: $0.25+R NLHE [Turbo, 2 Seats Gtd] satellite tournament yet? I am interested in trying it, but I don't have any experience with re-buy tournaments.

Comment

I decided to buy straight into the Lower Scoops,since I did try the .25 cent one and did not like
              how much I was getting called by worse and losing.Not a big fan of rebuys as it is,so will only be playing for Mid to High Scoops from here in.

Comment

Hey dirty, I played 2 Buy-In: $1.84/$0.04 USD 6 players Total Prize Pool: $11.04 USD Target Tournament #2011050031 Buy-In: $5.50 USD 2 tickets to the target tournament Won 1 Also played 1 Buy-In: $11.00/$0.22 USD 15 players Total Prize Pool: $165.00 USD Target Tournament #375343072 Buy-In: $33.00 USD 5 tickets to the target tournament and won Looking for cheap and good return satellites Both had 1 to 3 ratio Trying to accumulate as much T$ as possible, for now $38.50 T$ **CAUTION** These were hyper turbo 500 chips umbup:
                Last edited by Sandtrap777; Fri Mar 18, 2011, 01:06 AM.

Comment

I won my seat into Event 1 for $20+$2............never thought about building a bank with these. Thanks to Sandtrap777 for bringing this to my attention.

Thx
                  JT

Comment

Won another satellite $2 rebuy, spend $8 total (forgot about the add-on) I guess I didn't need it....lol Therefore another T$ worth $22 umbup: $60.50 T$

Comment

Won another satellite today $11.22 Hyper Turbo Therefore another T$ worth $33 4 out of 5 umbup: $93.50 T$

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                        Won another satellite today $11.22 Hyper Turbo Therefore another T$ worth $33 4 out of 5 umbup: $93.50 T$
                        Well done Sandtrap777..................Keep'em coming! JT

Comment

Won my 3rd tonight. Seen Trap was knocked out of it earlier.

Looks like:
                          Events 1, 7, and 13 all at the "L" level.

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
                            Won my 3rd tonight. Seen Trap was knocked out of it earlier.

Looks like:
                            Events 1, 7, and 13 all at the "L" level.

JT
                            GREAT job JT, saw you, keep it up
                            Ya I joined one, was showing a friend of mine how to play, so wasn't to concentrated
                            Dum thing to do

Comment

On the weekend, won few more satellites Played 2 $82 satellites for $225 The odds were GREAT, they had a 15 minute late registration I registered both times with 3 minutes left. At that point the odds were 1 in 2.1 Won both for a total of $450 (cashed in for T$) Also played 2 rebuys $4.40 I lost after investing 1 rebuy and 1 add-on for a total of $12.40 $5.50 Only did the add-on since I had a great start and won $162 (cashed in for T$) 7 out of 10 Been playing with T$ only I try to find satellites with very good odds or cheap (1 in 5) Rebuy are max 1 buyin, 1 rebuy and 1 add-on umbup: Profit $518.60 T$

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.