PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live training session tonight 9PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live training session tonight 9PM EST

We have an issue with the daylight saving time change this week so please note that the session tonight will be at 9pm EST as normal although the site makes that look quite confusing. We will try to get this fixed after tonights session.

If you haven't already tried a live training session please check out tonight's class with TheLangolier. It is free and very valuable information.
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 03:43 AM. Reason: Un stuck

This needs to be unstickied or deleted. Out of date. Confusing.

Comment

Just in case you didn't know Levi..the triangle w/ the exclamation point here in the top right corner ^ of any post, is an easier way to alert a mod to something like this. Just click on it (mostly to alert them to vulgar or harassing posts) and in the window that pops up, just explain it.
      I would if I could but I can't so I wont.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.