PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily 40 Grand...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily 40 Grand...

i am just hitting the cash in the $11 Daily 40k.........i got tired of playing the lower buy in tourneys....... just wasn't for me. So i used horrible bankroll management skills and used $11 of my $75 bankroll.......LOL ....but it is gonna pay off.......

If anybody hasn't played this tourney i would definately recommend it. The structure is great and the pool for this one i am in now is sitting at $65,000 !!! not bad overlay for a 40k guarantee!.

aaaaw.....just went on break.......7 players left till the money. LOL

i need to go deep in this one.

Good luck and run deep fake spongebob. umbup:

Comment

run deep hiphop and may the force be with u..go for the final table if you can..

Comment

after the money bubble the next pay bracket is after another 400 players go out....

so i am gonna be making some heavy moves in the next few minutes.....

i need to double up to get much further....i have 12,500 and blinds are 400/800

Comment

and thanks to u guys and kooterzman also....he just railed me and said what's up....thanks!

i have no chat, sorry.

Comment

good luck flip flop.... now where is that song??????????????????????????

Comment

so sick......raised with AK....he had JJ i flop a king....miracle Jack on the river of course!!!

god always . when will i finally run deep in one of these guarantees. making the money is easy....then i always get fried.

Comment

well it's all in or nothing time now......have 6,000 and blinds are 500/1000 damnit.

Comment

wow....my pocket 6's all in survived.......now approaching 2nd pay tier......

i'm gonna have to use some major PSO clock stalling to wait out about 60 more players though.......LOL i'm gonna do it!

Comment

do what you have to, and where is the song????????????

Comment

Keep swinging dude! Good luck to ya umbup:

Comment

omg.....every time i have been forced all in i won!!

now only 15 more people to Tier 3 pay level !!

clock stall master!!

Comment

nice double up in the SB with pocket 3's hiphop,looks like another pay level GOOD ON YOU

Silent Bob aka brkn80

ps luckbox with K 4 UTG
                          Last edited by brkn80; Mon Mar 14, 2011, 11:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

O M G !!! My 4th forced all in and i made a straight with K 4 LOLOL!!

4 for 4 all ins!! still alive! next pay level coming!

man, if i make 40.00 in this tourney i will be stoked! i been scraping for the last hour!!

if i win every all in then i win the tourney right?!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Comment

Double up four times and you'll be sitting pretty.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.